Monday, October 27, 2008

Mobile - an update

Rockrider reporting from Mumbai. Yes, Mumbai. Before I moved into this city, I heard a lot of this place. Some have kept me thinking if I should ever move to this city. Some other compelled to move. And after coming here, there was never a time that was less action packed. More on that later. I have a few thoughts to share. But before I did any of that, here is a sequel to my last blog 'Mobile phone?'.

In the period between March 08 and now, I have changed two companies. I am currently working for a firm which has strict norms about information security. No laptops. No ipods. No mobiles with cameras or with storing devices. (You may now want to go back and read the earlier blog). So much for all that running around for a mobile that would live up to the times. I am going back to my old ugly looking mobile which I saved for no good reason. Life goes in circles... I guess.

No comments: